Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here we go...

Ok everyone, I've been talking about/looking into a website for our family. I know there are a lot who have blogs, but there are some who don't have the time, or know how for a blog. It was going to cost around $100 a year to host a website, so I thought this way might be easier and cheaper for us all...
We'll see if it works, it so, great-if not, we'll delete it.
I need some input as to whether you think it should be private or public, what you want on here etc...

I was thinking a column for birthdays/anniversaries, blogs and then of course the main blog area where anyone can post. I thought maybe this way we can make birthday wishes, let everyone know what's going on in our families and anything else you want known.

Here's to making this work!
Steph

No comments: