Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas

Ok, there will be a Webster Christmas Dinner at the Webster Meadows church. It will start at 2pm. Dakeri has so graciously volunteered to put it together this year for us and would like to know who all is planning to attend so she can make food assignments.

I told here I would post this earilier this week, but it totally slipped my mind. Sorry Dakeri.
Anyway, if you will either call Dakeri, email her at mamabaca@msn.com or post or comment on here so she will have an idea she would really appreciate it.

Grandma says she has the church reserved all day so if you can't make it right at 2 you can drop by anytime to say hi and hopefully grab something to eat.

Thanks so much Dakeri for putting this together for us...
Hope to see you all there!

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

Michaella & i will be there. Let me know what I can bring

The Johnson Crew said...

You know I will be there with the rest of my clan

The Bacas' said...

so there is just one adjustment my email is mamabaca@hotmail.com. Thank u everyone & I'm going to try & get invites out asap.

Stacey said...

I do not think that we will make it down that early. Sorry, to miss it. I just do not want you to count on us and then not be there. We have to see other family up here that day also.