Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas

I told Grandma a few days ago I would send out an email to everyone, and now that halloween is over I can move onto other things.

Grandma has the church reserved for Christmas day. She's wondering if we want to start doing a dinner again. My opinion is if we do it later, like around 3 or 4, that might give some who drive a long way a bit longer on Christmas morning so they don't have to rush so much. I don't know how everyone felt about not having it last year, I'm just wondering what to do this year.

Grandma (tell me if I'm out in left field, Grandma) didn't sound too enthused about pushing the time back so late, and I know most everyone has somewhere to go in the evening and that late time won't work for them, I'm just trying to find a time that most people will be able to be there. If you want to scrap it all together that is fine too. If there's a day before Christmas we would want to do it, we might be able to arrange that.

Don't be suprised if you get an email too, I'm just trying to get this done for Grandma. Feel free to call her and talk to her about it if you want, or just comment on here and hopefully she will see it too. I'm heading down that way to show her how to log on here and see the site...

Thanks, and I hope everyone had a great, safe halloween-and removed all the gold-foil chocolate coins from their kids trick-or-treat bags!

Steph

3 comments:

Webster Family said...

Anytime is good for us. It will most likely be just Michaella and I. Just let me know if you need me to bring anything.

Our crazy Crew said...

I would love to do the dinner again. The time is great.

The Johnson Crew said...

Yes lets do the dinner. Earlier works better for us. Diane Law does her gift thing at 3:00. Sorry I'm a problem.