Saturday, November 1, 2008

Public or Private?

Ok, Dan has really been on my case the last few days about my blogging. We watched a report on the news and he is convinced someone is going to want to take my identity! Yeah right, mine?

Well anyway, I was wondering how you all felt about that and was wondering if I should delete this blog and go to an actual web page forum like the one at www.burgeboard.com. I know you won't be able to see the whole site unless you have my username and password, so if you would like to see the whole thing let me know and I will be happy to give you the info. The nice thing about the forum is you can set it up so only people that are registered and ok'd can view the info on the page. It is something Dan's family does, and I will be happy to set it up if it's something everyone would use and contribute to (not money, but info). Let me know your feelings on this, I'm kind of up in the air on this one and don't know exactly what to do.

Dan is refusing to let me post the birthday/anniversary list. That is one of the things in the report that was mentioned...

Anyway, let me know. It's something to think about in this lovely world of ours. :(

Steph

1 comment:

Webster Family said...

Either way is fine. What I like about blogger is that you can't just search and find people. You have to know someones email if you're private or you have to know the website. I have found this to be MUCH more private than facebook or myspace. And I don't share anything that I wouldn't want other people to know.