Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Night Update

I just talked to my Mom, Shauna, and she said she just got back from the hospital. Grandpa is looking and feeling much better tonight. The drs patched the hole in the spinal column and Grandpa has to stay flat on his back for 48 hours to let it heal. They are hoping to get him home before the the weekend.

He is in much better spirits than he was last night. He was pretty down about things last night while I was visiting him, but I guess he is feeling better tonight. He still has a bit of a fever, but it's not high enough to be a concern, his pain is under control, his heart is in great working order, and he is back to being grumpy! J/K :). I told him I would start worrying about him when he quit being grumpy, he wasn't grumpy at all last night, and I must say I was VERY worried last night.

I'm so glad he is feeling better tonight, and things are looking up! Thanks for all the prayers---keep them coming (for Grandma too!)

One more to pray for...Aaron broke his leg playing church ball last week and had to have surgery to put it back together. He is supposed to stay off it for 6 or 8 weeks. I hope you're feeling better Aaron. Maybe someone with more info can post more about this situation...

1 comment:

The Websters said...

Thank you for taking the time keeping us all up dated!