Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Surgery

Grandpa just got out of surgery. They decided to go ahead with another surgery (after changing their minds a couple of times!) today because he was having a lot of drainage from the incision. He just got out of surgery and they found another hole in his spinal column and that's what most of the drainage was... spinal fluid. He had a fever Sat. night, but Sunday night it seemed to have come down. His heart hasn't had any problems for 3 days, but we will see what happens after surgery today; it seems to race after surgery...

I don't know much more right now, but will keep everyone updated as often as possible. I have left my phone in Kaysville but will be going back down Tues night or Wed morning so I will grab it then. In the meantime, I have one of those prepaid phones if you need to get hold of me, but I probably won't be doing much calling out, sorry... my number is 307-389-5221.

No comments: